March like I mentioned here—was full of change and BIG change that is. Pretty much been juggling moving my work studio, living space, managing current work and taking on new and exciting projects. It was the perfect month for spring cleaning and cleansing. I have been getting rid of what seems like EVERYTHING and it feels good to let go and also organize clutter into just a few boxes. I highly recommend it, I wish I had done it sooner and not just because we are moving but it really is a stress reliever. I used the motto ”Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful…”
Here are some March reflections…
• I slacked a bit this March with the FatMumSlim #fmsphotoaday projects. I am hoping I do a better job this April because I love the photo prompts. See all my photos on my Instagram.
• Inspirational videos for creatives.
• Birthday cards & Snail Mail
• Meetings at beautiful libraries
• Holy Yum Chicken, Cottage Living, Target Dollar Deals, TheSkimm, and Essie.
• Spring Fashion
• New Hair
OUT & ABOUT
• The first weekend of March I mentioned Dave surprised me with a birthday trip to Portland, Maine. I have yet to finish my post to share with you guys, but I will because I have some great places to share with you.
• The following weekend we celebrated my birthday with friends we had dinner at 84 High Street and too many Martinis at Perks and Corks.
• Celebrated my friend Glo’s Dirty 30 in Boston. We had such a blast at Fajitas and Ritas and out and about afterwards.
• NCAA festivities with friends. Drinks and food at our favorite Hot Rods and finished watching the game at our place.
• Kitchen Little for a lunch with my college roomie and bestie. Next time we go it better be sunny and 7o.
• Hogs & Hops at La Belle Aurore. I can’t get enough of these events. Check out her upcoming events here.
• Diner date at Norm’s
• My nephew turned 4 years old!! time flies. He had the best despicable me cake.
• Malted Barley for Beer & Pretzels
• We might just LOVE Moe’s—hey, it is an upgrade from our Taco Bell obsession.
• Broke down and had to get a strawberry cheesequake from DairyQueen.
• Matt & Jess’s Wedding invites are in production. The custom monogrammed thank you notes will be finished today, so follow on IG to see these beauties. The envelopes are addressed beautifully by Katie Kerrigan. They are gorgeous! So excited to see the whole suite come together.
• Sierra & Jaime’s NYC wedding invites came out amazing! I will give it a bit of time but will share the full suite very soon, but here is a sneak peek at the proofs.
• I have been hard at work on the Avery Copp House logo. We picked a final logo and are working on some stationery and promotional materials. This project has been a lot of fun. I love researching the history and taking in all the treasures the house has to offer the design process. I of course was oohh and ahhing and the vintage packaging in the medicine cabinets and the kitchen pantry.
• The Mountain inspired wedding invitations for the September destination wedding are getting close. A few more details and decisions and we will be ready to print. I haven’t been able to share the save the dates or any peeks yet. No spoilers here!
• Love seeing my clients working & loving their branding. Blissful Events is looking professional and VERY pretty.
• Stamps & business cards for La Belle Aurore came in and the look great! Stamps are the greatest thing to have around when prepping for events or taking care of odds and ends. Quick & cute branding.
• Designed this invitation for this special event in collaboration with Slainte Event Planning
• The Beer Cans for Half full Brewery are in production. Soooo excited for these.
• Lots of prints and custom orders through Etsy. The shop has been consistent and I am doing a lot of behind the scenes work at the moment. I added this sweet Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice Baby Shower Invite to the shop.
• Kendra & Caleb’s Photo Save the Dates for a late October wedding & my nephews’ birthday invites are sealed and delivered. Adding to the list of things I need to share. All piling up on me—ahh!
• We launched the IFoundFitness Couch to 5K program, the Spring RVSD is next.
• I am working on a logotype for a boat. Pretty exciting to be a part of this process. Now, I want a boat : )
• Inspired photo shoot about my peony Poppy Barley Flats.
• Irish Blessings Free Wallpaper download
• Font Round Up
• Shameless, Walking Dead, Scandal, Started & Finished True Detective, Bates Motel (just another guilty pleasure, I am full if them ) Just started Girls and I am so in love! My kind of humor : )))) yes, I do watch an hour of TV every night if not more. Sorry.
Insanely grateful & HELLO SPRING!!!
POSTED BY Patti |